Meghna Naidu Sexy Topless


With more and more Bollywood starlets going for bold exposure and rumours of topless and full nude scenes,what is the take of Kaliyon Chaman girl Meghna Naidu on the current scenario?

"It's difficult for me to think of going topless for any film or magazine. Although the Indian audience has become far more liberal than before, we still have to keep in mind the social values and traditions with which we have been brought up."

" I have already done whatever bold scenes I could do and I can''t go beyond that. I have decided that I won''t cross my limits. I will only expose to the extent where it is not uncomfortable for me to sit and watch the film with my family," says Meghna .

Willing expat models ready to expose more will surely hot up the competition for Bollywood Sex-symbol crown.

It will be interesting to see how long the the social values and traditions can stand in highly
competitive and success driven Bollywood.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Meghna Naidu Sexy Topless"

Anonymous said...

ya.absolutely right.......
well u have written very well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...