Koena Mitra hot and sexy exposing


The hot item bombshell of Saki fame Koena Mitra has quite a practical view on love, but would quit Bollywood once she gets married.
"Well, it's true that I don't believe in doing mushy things like giving away flowers, cards and going out on candle light dinners. For me, love and romance have different meanings. It is the intimate bond and understanding between two lovers that is love".

"I would prefer to give ample time to my hubby and household work rather than working in films. I would quit Bollywood the moment I decide to tie a knot. Till the time I am single, I am game for Bollywood movies".

Well Koena is one girl who has set her priorities right,but leaving Bollywood after marriage will surely be a loss for her fans who love her in the hot item numbers.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Koena Mitra hot and sexy exposing"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...