Aarti Chabbria at Neil Nitin Mukesh’s home for Ganeshotsav

The hot bollywood girl Aarti Chabria who has won in Khatron Ke Khiladi this year.  Thanking lord Ganesha for her success in Cape Town and otherwise she has been visiting few of her friend’s houses for ganesh darshan. One such visit at a dear friend’s house during the festivity was actor Neil Nitin Mukesh.

Neil and Aarti have known each other since their college days at HR. “I visited Neil’s home for ganesh darshan and it was a divine experience. The idol was live size and beautifully decorated. I wish I had stayed longer for the aarti but I had to leave.”

Post Khatron Ke Khiladi, Aarti wants to do something that will really be exciting for her as an actor. She is reading a lot of scripts and will sign something only when it is worth her while. “This year I pray to lord Ganesha only for my family’s happiness & well being” signs off Aarti Chabria.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Aarti Chabbria at Neil Nitin Mukesh’s home for Ganeshotsav"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...