Salman Khan planning to buy two horses

His love for the animal grows after shooting for 'Veer'

Salman Khan grew so fond of a horse, Laxmi, during the shoot of his film "Veer" (pictured left) that he has planned to purchase two for his farmhouse.

"My love for horses has grown so much after shooting for 'Veer' that I have decided to buy two horses for my farmhouse," said Salman.

"One horse that stands out was Laxmi. She was my favourite and I was so attached to her that I must have fed her more biscuits than I have eaten in my entire life!" he added.

"Veer", slated to release Jan 22, is a story of bravery, treachery and love. The story revolves around the 18th century Pindaris who preferred death to dishonour and fought to their last breath to save their land. Salman plays a Pindari soldier in the film.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman Khan planning to buy two horses"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...