I wouldn't be comfortable doing a nude scene: Urvashi Sharma

I wouldn`t be comfortable doing a nude scene: Urvashi SharmaUrvashi Sharma, who made her debut with Abbas Mustan's 'Naqaab' failed to bag any prestigious project due to production house deal that prevented her from signing films under other banners. But now she has extricated herself from the deal and voila, she get 'The Bounty Hunter ', a film that would be funded by U.K. Film council.

Sunandan Walia, who has earlier directed a documentary film titled 'Days and Nights in an Indian Jail', would be directing it. The Bounty Hunter comprises of British and British Asian cast including Kulvinder Ghir from 'Bend It Like Beckham'.

We hear that it is a performance-oriented role but there is a nude scene in the film which she has declined to do. However, she is definitely in talks with the makers of the film.

Says Urvashi, "I have wasted one year of my career because of this contract issue as I did not get to do films at all. But now that I'm out of it, I'm looking to do some quality work. I want to show people my acting skills and not just be recognised as a pretty face.

I’m excited as I’m the only Indian girl in the film. I’m going to London this month to finalise things and one of the things that needs to be discussed is a nude scene.

We need to figure out how it will be done or whether it needs to be done at all. I’m an Indian girl, and in the film I play an Indian girl with Indian values. I wouldn’t be comfortable doing a nude scene.”

Back home, things are looking up as well. She has signed Chai Garam with Govinda and Sunil Shetty, and a song in an untitled Priyadarshan film that she says “is not an item number”.

Ask her what wnt wrong with Revathy Varmha's Aap Ke Liye Hum and she says she opted out of the project because she was given post-dated cheques that bounced.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I wouldn't be comfortable doing a nude scene: Urvashi Sharma"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...