Neetu Chandra doesn’t believe in size-zero


Bollywood star Neetu Chandra says she has no desire to go size zero and believes in toning her body according to the need of the film she is working in.I don’t believe in a zero-size figure. But I believe that the body should be toned in the right way,” Neetu told reporters, replying to repeated queries on whether she has put on weight. “On the contrary, I have shed some weight, she added. Neetu said her look in a particular film depends on the nature of the role.
Citing examples, she said her look in Garam Masala was different from that in Traffic Signal. I first try to understand the little nuances of my character. Then I dress up accordingly,she said, describing herself as a casual dresser. Neetu was the show-stopper for Soumitra Mandal’s collection at the Kolkata Fashion Week-II Friday. I really like the look of the outfit I am wearing. Though I am a very casual of kind of person I carry myself according to the place I am going to,” Neetu said.
The actress has half a dozen films lined up for release this year and is presently shooting for a seventh in South Africa, for Anees Bazmee opposite Sanjay Dutt. Mandal whose collection featured black and white western wear, said he used only natural fabrics.”I used handloom, linen and silk and the prints were hand batik.”

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Neetu Chandra doesn’t believe in size-zero"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...