Deepika Padukone will have Two Comedy Films releasing Next Year



Deepika Padukone has now moved on to comic roles with Sajid Khan's Housefull and Karthik Calling Karthik where Farhan Akhtar co-stars.

Her earlier roles included Chandni Chowk To China (action genre), Om Shanti Om (heavy melodrama) and Bachna Ae Haseeno (romantic comedy).

While she has wrapped the shoot of Karthik Calling Karthik, she is currently shooting for Housefull in London.

On the Housefull set, most people Akshay Kumar, Lara Dutt, and director Sajid Khan are closet comedians with a sharp comic timing. Deepika was, quite literally, at her wit's end. She says, "I was lost. But Sajid does one very good thing. He acts out every scene. I find it easy to follow what he wants. I'm learning fast. I've realised that comedy is the hardest thing to do. And all these actors are so good at it. Akshay has worked with the best comic directors. I'm learning comic timing watching him."

Says Deepika, "I'm very comfortable working with Akshay. I was looking forward to doing comedy. It took me a while to get a hand of it. Now I'm having a ball doing comedy for the first time. "

About working with Farhan in Kartik Calling Kartik with Farhan, she says, "Since I'd already met him on his chat show Oye It's Friday, we got along on the set immediately. Farhan makes people around him comfortable. Maybe it was because he's been there done it all…acting, directing, producing. He made me very comfortable. When Kartik started and got over, I didn't even realize. It was so much fun."

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Deepika Padukone will have Two Comedy Films releasing Next Year"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...