Shahid’s Dhan Te Nan moment

Vishal Bhardwaj’s brilliant composition Dhan Te Nan has taken the nation by storm. The lead actor of Kaminey, Shahid Kapur on whom the song is picturised, tells us about the time he first heard the song.

“Vishal looks very shareef, but actually his looks are deceptive. After all he has written Kaminey; the screenplay and dialogues. Fortunately, he has only given the dancing category to someone else otherwise he would have got all the credits,” laughs Shahid.

Talking about the phenomenal song, he says, “One day Vishal called me to the studio. He has a very quiet manner. He asked me to sit, make myself at home and offered me tea and coffee. Then he requested me to listen to the new song he had composed and give my opinion on it,” recalls the actor. He continues, “So I took the headphones, the song started playing Dhan Te Nan and I almost fell of my chair. I couldn’t believe the same guy had made such a powerful song. I really loved it when I heard it.”

Jab We Met had Mauja Mauja and Nagada Nagada, Kismat Konnection had Aai Paapi and now Kaminey has Dhan Te Nan. All the songs have been super hits and make for great dance tracks. Shahid Kapur is one of the best, most fluid dancers in the industry.

So, what does dancing mean to him? “I think I started dancing because I loved it and enjoyed it. I was born in 1981 and Michael Jackson was huge at the time so I danced to his songs. Apart from that it has become a part of my job and it’s important for me to know the technical aspects. Essentially I enjoy dancing. I think dancing is a hugely creative art form and you can express so much through it,” concludes the adorable actor.

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shahid’s Dhan Te Nan moment"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...