I'm heterosexual but feeling 'gay' today

Abhishek Bachchan felt "very gay" as he accepted the best comic actor for his performance in "Dostana" at the Idea International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards. He dedicated the award to wife Aishwarya Rai and Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh.

"I dedicate this award to two people - Amar Singhji, who is in the hospital, and my wife Ash. I promise I will only love you (Ash). I am a heterosexual, but today I am feeling very gay," Abhishek said in his acceptance speech in Macau.

Amar Singh, a close family friend for the Bachchans, is in a Singapore hospital reportedly for kidney problems.

In Tarun Mansukhani's comedy "Dostana", Abhishek and John Abraham played friends pretending to be a gay couple to secure rental accommodation in Miami. The film was a huge box-office success thanks to the duo's chemistry and perfect comic timing.

Abhishek, who started crying when his name was announced, said that it was his dream to do comedy like his father, megastar Amitabh Bachchan, did in "Amar Akbar Anthony".

"I used to watch my father in mind-blowing scenes in 'Amar Akbar Anthony' and used to say I want to be like that man. And here I am today. I would like to thank ma and pa for giving birth to me because I am here because of you (mom and dad). I would like to thank Ash's mummy and papa for giving birth to her."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm heterosexual but feeling 'gay' today"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...