I am not in love with Shoaib Malik: Sayali Bhagat

I am not in love with Shoaib Malik: Sayali BhagatFormer Miss India Sayali Bhagat is back on sliver screen with her two flicks Paying Guest and Kirkit releasing back to back. The model turned actress has achieved success not only in Bollywood but down the South too.

The glamorous girl has won the hearts of many but she has never and will not go beyond her limits of glamourisation. Even if the industry demands so but still it’s a big no - no for the girl. “I am not game for any senseless glamour. The producers who did come to me with such offers went disappointed as I made my stand clear, says Sayali.

“I would do only that much which my films required. At the end of the day I want to do acting and showcase my talent. I have always looked for meatier and interesting roles than glamourous roles, ” she adds. Though we all know how meatier and glamourous she was with Emran in her first movie.

As now that Sayali has become choosy lets hear from her of what will be the criteria for taking up the films. “Criteria on the basic level film have to excite me. Secondly I have a gut feeling on how the film will shape up and of course the third criteria will be the meat in the role than length, ” she chirps.

Lastly Miss India was annoyed on being asked about the much talk rapport of her and Shoaib Malik. “It’s absolutely not true. I have always denied it and I have always said that there was nothing there is nothing and will be nothing between us.”

Well this seems to be quite meaty than a role too. Isn’t it?

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am not in love with Shoaib Malik: Sayali Bhagat"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...