Bips to learn belly dancing

Bipasha Basu is on top of the world. Her washboard abs and fit figure have been getting her loads of compliments.

But Bips isn’t sitting pretty. The girl tells us, “This flat tummy is going to get flatter, just wait and watch!” Simultaneously, the actress has belly dancing on her agenda. “It’s something I really want to learn. I had decided to learn driving, swimming and belly dancing during my break. I managed to learn a little bit of driving, brushed up my swimming, so now all that remains on my to-do-list is belly dancing,” says Basu. But if the tummy is gonna get flatter, where’ll the belly for the belly dance come from, eh?

Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos

Kareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan

Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bips to learn belly dancing"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...