What Shahid wants in his woman

Actor rarely talks about his personal life, he just did!

Post his much public break-up with Kareena, Shahid Kapur clamped up about his personal life.

While Kareena widely and openly spoke and gushed about current boyfriend Saif Ali Khan, Shahid rarely opened his mouth about the women in his life.

Vidya Balan, Sania Mirza and now Priyanka Chopra… there has been a steady speculation about his love interests, but there has yet not been any confirmation from his side.

Much to our relief, he has finally shed light on the subject. In an interview with a Mumbai newspaper, Shahid has spoken about Priyanka, Kareena and the qualities he seeks in his woman.

Asked if he and Priyanka are a couple, this is what he said: “I have not spoken about my private life for the last two years and will continue not to do so. All I am going to say is that I am not going to make an effort to hide a relationship. When there is something substantial, people will know about it.

“There's very little as an actor that you can keep to yourself, and this is an area which I would like to keep to myself. At the same time I would not like to be a hypocrite and hide it…. But when I feel that there is something that I am sure of I will speak about it. It doesn't mean there's something between me and Priyanka that I am not sure of.”

And for all those who are in love with him, here’s a little tip.

Shahid likes women who are real, honest, sensitive, have a sense of humour and have a sense of loyalty.

“I think if you have these four or five basics in place, you can make any relationship work,” he said.

“When those basics are strong, then the relationship is strong. That's how I look at relationships. Both people have to want it as much, and when the basics are strong, you can ride any storm. Both people have to want to make the relationship work as much.”

What is he willing to give in a relationship? After all, he’s often branded as being a control freak.

“I'm ready to give anything to a relationship as long as I'm not expected to change beyond what my basic nature is. Every relationship needs adjustment and understanding and you have to be ready to do that. But as long as you don't end up changing yourself as the basic person you were, because then you'll be unhappy,” said Shahid.

“Apart from that, anything it takes! I'm always someone who's looking for longevity. I think you must never get into a relationship expecting it to culminate, only, you should know that there is a possibility of culmination.”
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "What Shahid wants in his woman"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...