I've never posed in the nude: Kangana Ranaut

The forever-flighty Kangna Ranaut returned to Mumbai from a gruelling month-lomg shooting of a Telugu film to horrifying rumours of how she had done a nude scene down South.

Kangna is enraged. “Nude? I’d never do a nude scene in my entire life even if someone makes me to do it at gun point. I come from a very conservative background.

If my parents were to ever see that I’ve crossed the line of morality they’d drag me back to Himachal. Yes, I’ve done aesthetically-shot pictures which reveal my physique. And why not? I’ve worked really hard on getting my body muscular and toned.”

But nudes? “No way. I’ve never posed in the nude, never will, no matter how right the zeroes on the cheque are.I’ve an inbuilt censor code.”

So how did these rumours of going ‘all the way’ start? “You tell me. Journalists started calling up my Telugu director Puri Jagannath in Hyderabad while we were shooting. He, poor man, was so scandalized he almost had a heart attack. Puri is one of the most successful and respected filmmakers of Telugu cinema.”

Clarifying that there are no nude sequences in the Telugu film Kangna says, “Even the much-hyped ‘nude’ scene in Raaz 2 was a hoax. I wore a body suit in the bath tub. I don’t think taking off all of one’s clothes is a cool thing to do.”

Kangna is back in Mumbai for a couple of days only for costume and makeup trials for Ekta Kapoor’s Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.

“I play the only glamour element in the otherwise-dark film. This would be my most glamorous role. My look has to go from the late 1960s to the 1970s.”

Kangna’s clothes are being done by Manoshi Nath who did the ‘stylized’ look on Dibakar Banerjee’s Oye Lucky Luck Oye.

Says Kangna, “The challenge in Ekta’s film is to look glamorous without any body exposure. I think it’s possible.”

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I've never posed in the nude: Kangana Ranaut"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...