Freida’s rock show

It’s official. Freida Pinto is among the most beautiful people in the world. Don’t believe us?

Well, it is true. In a leading magazine’s list of 2009’s most beautiful people in the world, Freida is rubbing shoulders with stars such as Christina Applegate, Michelle Obama, Halle Berry, George Clooney, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie, to name a few. As the stars continue to shine down on this beautiful Indian actor, we asked some significant Puneites about their take on her triumph.

Socialite Monika Trivedi congratulates Freida, but also feels that she has a long way to go. “Freida is attractive, and she was at the right place at the right time. I think she needs a little more time. She needs to mature as an actress. Even maturity can be seen as beauty. But, otherwise, good for Freida,” says she.

Actress Mugdha Godse lauds Freida for this accomplishment. “Freida definitely deserves it. She is the happening person right now. I haven’t made a list of my own. But, if I ever did, Freida would definitely be on my list,” she tells us
.
Pantaloons Femina Miss India-World Pooja Chopra believes that everything happens for a reason. And, she feels that Freida deserves her success. “Whatever accolades Freida has received and will get in future is because she has done a fantastic job. I loved her work in the film, and I’m sure she struggled before she achieved success. I don’t really know where she would be on my list, but she would definitely be on it. We should all be happy for her,” affirms Pooja.

Actress Manjari Fadnis says, “I think it’s great, and it’s good for Freida. I wish her all the best. But, I wouldn’t have her on my list. There are a lot more beautiful Indian women like Madhuri Dixit-Nene or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who I would see on my beautiful people’s list.”

No matter what the views might be, Freida Pinto has definitely become a show-stopper. With accolades greeting her from all over the world, she knows she is the star everyone will watch out for.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Freida’s rock show"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...