Ad boy Aditya shares space with Kareena

With a face most will recognise, Delhi Boy Aditya Singh Rajput (appropriately nicknamed Addy) has worked in a 100 plus ads and is still raring to go. All of 22, he has worked with Bollywood bigwigs like Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Devgan. And there’s going to be another name added to that impressive list.



The face of Close-Up, Amul Kool Café, BSNL and Nokia Ngage, Aditya will now be seen with Kareena Kapoor in a Vivel Soap Ad, for which Kareena is brand ambassador.

When asked about his experience, he says, “Well, we shot separately but the shot’s will come together in the commercial.” Ad Agency Law and Kenneth handle the creative duties for other ITC brands such as Essenza Di Wills, Fiama Di Wills and Vivel soap with the size of the business being estimated to be Rs 30 crore.

Aditya is over the moon and can’t believe the exciting journey he’s having. He says, “I did a lot of theatre and modeling in Delhi, but it was only when I got to Mumbai did my luck shine. Doing the commercial with Hrithik was a dream come true and I couldn’t have asked for a better beginning.”

He’s also acted in several telly serials and was also seen in Anupam Kher’s Maine Gandhi Ko Nahi Maara and Ajay Devgan’s U, Me Aur Hum. “I am a very simple guy and I have always believed in the fact that it is very important to stay grounded. My friends are not from the industry and they remind me of my roots and where I come from. I have seen the type of attitude people get just after a couple of ads and that is something I despise,” adds Aditya.

The actor is now getting geared up for his upcoming film, Mehul Kumar’s Krantiveer 2. When asked about his role, he says “I play the second lead with Mehulji’s daughter, who is also debuting in the movie. It has a very young cast and I’m very happy with my role.” The movie has already completed 50% of its shooting and is slated to release this August.

And after taking over the ad world, we can’t wait to see Addy make his mark in Bollywood.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ad boy Aditya shares space with Kareena"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...