Prachi Desai: Tusshar is very supportive

After making a successful transition from television to films with her role opposite Farhan Akhtar in the hit Rock On!!, Prachi Desai’s next project in Bollywood is a romantic comedy titled Life Partner, releasing in May. The young actress stars opposite Tusshar Kapoor in the film which also features Govinda, Genelia D’Souza and Fardeen Khan.



SPEAKING about her character in Life Partner and how it differs from her role as a wife in Rock On!!, Prachi says, “My character in Life Partner is very chirpy, frank and modern. Despite being a modern girl, she regards upholding values and culture as very important. After paying an understanding wife in Rock On!!, this role offered me something different to do. I hope to play different roles in each of my films in the future too.”

As for the cast of the film, Prachi says, “I have worked with Tusshar for the first time in this film and he has been very supportive. He is a brilliant actor who has been a guide for me throughout the film. He has the ability to completely take hold of the character he is playing. Every member of the cast was really good. Genelia has also done a superb job.”

Her co-star Govinda is known for his superstitious nature; when asked if he displayed this trait on the sets, Prachi says, “I really don’t know anything about Govinda being superstitious and I have never encountered any such incidents on the sets. He is quite funny and I think that he does the best comedy onscreen.”

As an upcoming star in Bollywood, we asked Prachi to name her favourite Bollywood actors. She says, “I like quite a few stars such as Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Kajol. But my all-time favourite is Preity Zinta. She has a way of acting that makes her so lively and realistic. She has always been a pleasure to watch onscreen. As for the guys, I like Hrithik Roshan; he is my all-time favourite actor. He is perfect in every aspect.”

Surprisingly, Shah Rukh Khan is not on the favourite list. Reacting to this, she says, “He is also good. That way, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and everyone is good but I think Hrithik has a unique style of acting and stands out in the horde.”

Although Hrithik tops her list of favourite actors, given a chance Prachi's first choice to work with is none other than her first co-star. She says, “I would like to work with Farhan Akhtar once again. I think he is a great actor.”

Apart from Life Partner, Prachi has also signed for a role in the underworld-based film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, directed by Milan Luthria starring Emraan Hashmi.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Prachi Desai: Tusshar is very supportive"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...