‘Slumdog Millionaire’ Child Actor Kicked By Father in Broad Daylight

No doubt, success and one big like ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ is obvious to be stressed out all involved in the project including innocent kids from the slums of Mumbai, who played an outstanding role in the success of the movie as being a very integral part of the storyline of the movie.

However, cost of this huge success and fame was paid by 10 year old actor from the movie, Azharuddin Mohammed who was slapped and kicked by his father, Ismail when the over stressed and tired kid refused to attended byte and news hungry reporters standing outside his home. This shocked all the persons presented at the spot.

Though Ismail repented later on he said, “I was very sorry that I did what I did,” said Ismail. “I was so confused and stressed by my son’s homecoming that I did not know myself for a minute. I love my boy and I am very happy to have him home.” Whatever may be the cause behind for the outburst reflected by Ismail, no one can deny that success and fame do contribute in making on insensitive towards basic human values.

Azharuddin Mohammed beaten up by his father

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "‘Slumdog Millionaire’ Child Actor Kicked By Father in Broad Daylight"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...