Priyanka Chopra's two-in-one mantra – shoot and meet family

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who recently shot for Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Raashee, said she did more masti than work on the sets of the film in Chicago as many of her family living in the US came to meet her and hang out with her.

"It was more masti than work. We chose this time to shoot in Chicago because the script needed snow. And we got it in plenty.

I love the snow. And since I've a lot of family in America I called them over to Chicago. It was more fun than work really."

"I love going to America. I've my family there. Earlier during Dostana in Philadelphia I had a ball.

Now in Chicago many people, including my naani, my aunts and cousins would be on the sets to visit me. And luckily there was very little work for me. It was Harman's character which is from Chicago."

Priyanka was glad to have this chance to unwind.

"I let Harman do all the slogging... but What's Your Raashee is a very taxing film for me. This kind of role has never been done. For the first time in my career I plan to take a two-week holiday after a movie."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Priyanka Chopra's two-in-one mantra – shoot and meet family"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...