Katrina not satisfied with what she’s done so far

She may have starred in hit comic capers like "Namastey London", "Partner", "Welcome" and "Singh Is Kinng", but actress Katrina Kaif says she is yet to do an "out and out comic role".

"I think I have yet to do a great comic role. I have done a lot of comedy films but I don't think I have done an out and out comic role," she told IANS.

According to Katrina, her character in "Namastey London" was kind of funny but not a real comic role. "I still haven't really done a comedy yet," she said.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katrina not satisfied with what she’s done so far"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...