Gauri thinks SRK is not good enough!!!


SRK and Gauri's love story and marriage has been the subject of discussion in Bollywood for long. The fact that the marriage of a Muslim super star with a Hindu has sustained for so long makes it even more interesting. It has been like a good example of sorts.

But the actor is not yet interested in making a film based on his real life love story.

He has reportedly made it clear, "I think I have included parts of my life in many of my films. And now if I film my own love story my wife will leave me.

It's not a great love story. But even though it might be an ordinary love story it seems extraordinary to us. I'd like to relate this to my upcoming film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. 

So no, I do not think I will make a film on my love story. As even if I did, I don't think Gauri would act in it. She thinks I am not a good enough actor."

We understand Mr. Khan. But wish you would also let the audience decide. After all, many think your love story is a great example
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Gauri thinks SRK is not good enough!!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...