Star Diets Revealed: Shilpa Shetty




Shilpa Shetty: "I don't avoid any food. My calorie intake is about 2000 per day. I don't need that much carbs because I don't do manuel work .Because I work out, I don't cut down on my carbs. So the scale tilts towards high protein.

I'm a non-vegetarian on every day of the week except Thursdays. My breakfast every day is a bowl of porridge and normal tea. My morning chai is a must. Then I work-out (3-4 times a week). After I return I've a protein shake, two dates and eight black raisins. 

My lunch at 2.30 pm comprises one roti made of five different kinds of grains that I learnt about at the Oneness camp. Very high-fibre and protein-friendly. And I must have ghee on my roti, can't do without ghee on my roti, vegetables done in refined oil, chicken and daal. 

Then if I've craving for something sweet I have a kulfi or a chocolate. I've green tea late afternoon and I've lots of hot water throughout the day. I've been addicted to hot water for five years. Evening, I've a flavoured soya milk. 

Then a chai….no food until dinner, unless I feel hungry then maybe an omelette sandwich. Dinner it at 9.30—lettice salad with promegrenate or apple ..a clear soup. And I avoid roti in the night. I'm a late sleeper. 

I'm a tv addict. I watch tv till I go into meditation before sleep. Do I feel like a pioneer in physical fitness? I've always been an athlete, my father was national-level sportsperson. My sister Shamita is more into physical fitness."

Dino Morea: "I go up to 10000 calories a day. I eat a lot. Five meals a day. I am just careful about where and what I eat. That's all. If I'm cutting down on my weight I avoid sugar and excessive carbs and increase the protein intake.

If I need to bulk up I increase the carb intake. Fruits and vegetables are a must anytime. I don't drink much. Don't smoke at all. Otherwise I just eat what makes me happy.

Himesh Reshammiya: "I'm following the 1400 calorie diet a day. I've stopped chawal, rotis, breads and sweets completely. I do eat nachni rotis which are very low on calorie When I'm not dieting I eat everything, no restrictions on quantity or intake.

Neil Nitin Mukesh: "My calorie count would be about 2500 a day. Then I burn out approximately 1, 000 to 11, 00 per day. These days I'm eating steamed fish for both lunch and dinner. 

I take in approximately 140 grams of proteine. Besides that I avoid carbohydrates and fatty foods as much as possible because there's a tendency to put in weight in my family.

Manisha Koirala: "I follow a less-carb diet. I take a lot of salads, vegetables and soupls. Plenty of water and no fried food."

Tusshar Kapoor: "Protein shake with muesli in the morning after work-out . For lunch I take roti, tandoori chicken with vegetables. In the evening I have egg whites. For dinner I follow the same diet as lunch without the roti.

Sonu Sood:"I start my day with a glass of lukewarm water and some papaya. Then I head to the gym. After that I have an eggwhite omelette with fresh juice. I make sure to have light meals every three hours. 

I have carbs only in the afternoon. In the evening I take fruits and sprouts. No carbs in the night. Only salads and soups and boiled eggs. But before 8 pm. Calorie count varies. But I keep a serious check on junk food and oily stuff.

Celina Jaitley: "I eat seven mini meals every day after every two-and-a-half hours.Breakfast is a must. I've lots of fruits and nuts. I also drink 7-8 cups of green tea a day. But no calorie- count because my intake depends on the amount of body-stress per day. 

My first meal is at 8.30 am. It's two eggwhites boiled, whole wheat toast. Second meal is at 11 am. It's a bowl of whole-wheat museli with milk. The third meal at 1 pm is one chapaati, sabzi and daal.Around 3.30 pm I've coconut water with dry fruits and green tea. 

At 5.30 pm I've tea, fruits and a smoothie. At around 8 I've my last meal for the day which is steamed fish, soup and salad. In between meals I've one green tea and one full glass of water. I don't drink or smoke.

Amrita Arora: "I try and eat at least 1800 calories a day. Skimmed milk, fruit, dal, roti, sabzi and fish for lunch. Poha for nashta. Yoghurt at 7 pm. And then dinner –paalak soup, steamed fish, salad.

Bipasha Basu: "I follow no diet regime at all. I just work out like crazy in the gym and keep on my toes the whole day."

Aryan Vaid: "I eat healthy. And I don't count calories For breakfast I have protein shake and yoghurt. For lunch I have ten boiled eggwhites, two pieces of bread and some chicken. Plus a small dessert or mithai.

In the evening I've six eggwhites and a protein shake. Dinner is ten boiled eggwhites chicken and salad. No bread for dinner. Before sleeping I've a protein shake again with yoghurt . This should add up to about 2000 calories. But I don't monitor my calories. I just eat healthy.

Sophie Chowdhary: "Never counted the calories. I'm a foodie. I just try to eat healthy.. I start the day with ginseng tea, a few soaked almonds, small bowl of papaya and an eggwhite omelette.

Post-gym I either have a half a protein shake or an apple depending on the time. For lunch I have chicken, daal, sabzi and maximum one roti. At 5 pm I've chai and a handful of nuts or frozen yoghurt or an organic food bar.

For dinner it's souped and steamed fish or grilled chicken. Lots of green tea throughout the day. And yes I do cheat on my diet twice a week. But don't tell my trainer. Ha ha.

Riya Sen: "I can't diet! As soon as I think of dieting I start thinking of chocolates. But I'm into controlled eating.

Every time I'm hungry during the day I eat . But I control the quantity. I'm not over-ambitious about my workouts.

I've never had a really major weight problem. I hate the over-worked-out look in women. I believe Indian woman look best when they're slightly voluptuous.I love to swim, do light-weights, attend dance classes and I do spinning.

Tanushree Dutta: "I don't count my calories. But I eat healthy. And my diet keeps changing according to my level of fitness. 

Nowadays I start my day with cereals with milk and eggs. Then I've 5 small meals throughout the day comprising chicken fish and vegetables. 

Right now I'm completely off sweets and junk food."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Star Diets Revealed: Shilpa Shetty"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...