Shilpa injured, but not out of action



Shilpa Shetty’s got a wrist in plaster. She was rendered hors de combat while practising cartwheels for the new action film she is planning to produce that has been written by Mushtaq Sheikh.

“Either that, or I’ve torn a ligament because of the wear and tear of weight training,” rued the actress with the hour-glass figure. She’s been told to take it easy at least for three months. “So I can’t shoot for the film,” added Shilpa, regretting that her ambitious multi-starrer has to be on hold. But, undaunted, Shilpa has picked up all the scripts at hand and is reading them so that she can start working.

“It will have to be a script which is not complicated, less painful and not a multi-starrer,” admitted the actress.

As a first time producer, she realises a multi-starrer might not be the best way to go. “I wouldn’t get dates from the actors. It’s quite a difficult task. I kept other projects on hold because of my film. I realised that I had turned more of a producer and less of an actress. So now I’m going to turn that around and complete the films I’ve signed,” said Shilpa.

Looking at the bright side, she agreed that it was good thing that her mega budget film was hold during this period of recession. “Due to the global meltdown, the financiers want to cut down on costs which is not possible,” said the actress.

So, what does Shilpa Shetty intend to do now? “I’ll wear a long-sleeved dress to camouflage the plaster on my wrist while doing Big Boss for Colours. And a fat kada when shooting for Sunny Deol’s The Man,” said the actress, making light of her problems.For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shilpa injured, but not out of action"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...