Why Arjun Rampal hates models so much


Model turned actor Arjun Rampal who would now be seen judging the contestants of a dance reality show Nach Baliye 4 doesn’t want to be the part of any reality show which is based on modeling, “You may not be aware of, but I am very bad at judging any show which is related to modeling.

I still couldn’t understand why the people related to this industry gives me so much respect. I feel modeling world is a beautiful world but at the same time it’s a fake world.

Please don’t think that I am insulting the modeling profession but what I said is a truth. I just remained attached with this industry for 3 years after which I took a retirement.

The actor believes that the modeling industry no longer has any creativity in it, “When I was a part of it I have to see a lot of creativity in it but now things has changed a lot.

That’s why I don’t want to judge any of the modeling related show as it doesn’t attract me any more. I just like those people and things which are real. I hate unreal people and things.”

Well, Arjun looking at the way you have shaken your legs in your previous movies, even we too don’t see any creativity in your dancing. We would have to wait and judge your new role as a judge of a dance based reality show.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...