Saif's tattoo inspired Golmaal Returns

Saif Ali Khan's tattoo of girl friend Kareena's name made it to the headlines a few months back. Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Returns has a scene inspired by it.

When asked in regards to it, Rohit says, "Yes I was inspired by the tattoo that Saif had on his arm. I found it very funny when Kareena's name tattooed on Saif's arm became breaking news and making it to the headlines. In fact Saif was tired of the news. I told them I am making use of it in my film. Saif actually laughed over it."

Rohit adds, "Incidentally Kareena is playing the lead opposite Ajay Devgan in the film. The opening scene opens with Ajay Devgan showing off a tatoo with Ektaa that is Kareena's name in the film written in it.

Whenever Kareena sees that portion she bursts out laughing. Surprisingly I have shot a very lavish and a big song but in that three and half minute song everyone talks of the tattoo in the film. I have done a spoof on power yoga also which is a hot topic these days.

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Saif's tattoo inspired Golmaal Returns"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...