Priyanka and her Hottttt love-making scenes in Fashion


They only kept talking about a kiss in Love Story 2050. Harman Baweja didn't even get a peck from his real- life girlfriend Priyanka Chopra.

But newcomer Arjan Bajwa already has a full-fledged love- making scene with Priyanka Chopra in Fashion—her boldest to date, far more so than what she did with Akshay Kumar in Andaaz and Aitraaz.

Priyanka laughs off the suggestion of boldness in the love-making scene. "Please! You make it sound so HOTTTTTT! It is NOT! What's all this about explicit love scene?

Please, I'm too much of a girl nextdoor to do any of that. We don't kiss. But yes, Arjan and I do share a lovers' relationship. So yes, we do have a love scene. But it's nothing to get all hot and bothered about, not in today's day and age."

Interestingly Arjan isn't the first newcomer to do a love scene with a screen diva. Irrfan Khan had a torrid love sequence with the gorgeous Dimple Kapadia in his debut film Drishti and Shekhar Suman in his very film Utsav poured milk all over a semi-clad Rekha.

Laughs Arjan, "Was I nervous? You bet I was. Although I've done six Telugu films before Fashion I hadn't really done a love scene like this before, and that too with someone of Priyanka's stature.

To her credit Priyanka put all my nervousness to rest. If it wasn't for her I'd have died of anxiety. For a newcomer the co-star is decisive point in his confidence level for all times to come."

Laughs Priyanka, "Arjan was far more petrified than I imagined. I had to forget all my own nervousness."

Adds Madhur, "This isn't the first time that I've done intimate scenes with my lead pair. There was an even more sensitive scene between Tabu and Atul Kulkarni in Chandni Bar.

Page 3 had some really hardhitting moments of sexual content. Fortunately for me the actors trust me and my judgement. Priyanka surrendered completely to my vision. When you see her love scene with Arjan you'll realize there's absolutely nothing there that's meant to titillate."

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Priyanka and her Hottttt love-making scenes in Fashion"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...