Imran Isn't shying away from the adult content of Delhi Belly

Ranbir Kapoor had opted out of Delhi Belly with a squirm, protesting to producer Aamir Khan that he wouldn't be able to watch the film at the premiere with his parents.

But Imran's cool with the sexual content of his mamu's film, "I'd have no problem watching it with my mom or girlfriend. I have a cool rapport with my mom."

Imran has been attending workshops for Delhi Belly. "We started shooting from October 4. Delhi Belly is in English, so it's inherently limited in appeal." Imran has lost weight for this role, "I needed to lose that muscular look. So I've stopped gymming completely. I'm not exercising at all. And I'm eating as much as I want because I'm not prone to fat at all. For Kidnap and Luck, I needed a bulkier body."

He continues, "I played a daredevil and had to jump off the 20th floor. I insisted on doing it myself although the body double was present. I got a shouting afterwards from my mom, girlfriend and Sanjay Dutt. In fact, Baba phoned Aamir to complain. That's how Aamir got to know about it.

Having jumped from that height, I've lost fear of stunts. My next action film will have to be really big. I grew up being thrilled by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis. I had decided that if I were offered those kinds of stunts, I'd do them on my own."

After Aamir heard that Imran had performed a dangerous stunt for Kidnap, Aamir called Imran home and gave him a dressing-down.

Says Imran, "He said, 'You have to be more responsible towards yourself and your family.' He's right but I don't know if I can listen to him in this case."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Imran Isn't shying away from the adult content of Delhi Belly"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...