"I have no respect for hardcore Bollywood commercial film" - Kangna Ranaut

Kangna Ranaut is in an explosive mood. May be it has something to do with the 'explosive' cinema that she has been a part of ever since she made her debut with Gangster. From playing a gangster's love interest (which was straight out of headlines) in Gangster to re-enacting the trauma of Parveen Babi in Woh Lamhe and most recently expressing the dilemma of Senior Executive at a Call Center in Life In A Metro, Kangna has been busy making her own space outside a world which goes by the name of Bollywood.

While working in aforementioned films, didn't she feel like being a part of a hardcore Bollywood commercial film to at least stay in the reckoning during her relatively leaner period?

"Everybody asks me this. But I never felt like being a part of a hardcore Bollywood commercial film because I have no respect for such cinema", Kangna makes a shocking confession.

She continues, "It is like an immortal work of art. For me my movies are my heart-beat. I cannot do a stupid film in which people laugh while they are watching it. So I have to be very careful".

Seems like she detests such cinema? "Yes, because it hurts me emotionally and mentally when people make fun about the characters in the film. I don't like people making fun of movies and characters. You should be given respect in society and for the work you do."

In that case, is Fashion the kind of film which should get the actors in it the kind of respect she aims for? "I really hope so. Fashion will change the thinking of the society and what they think about the fashion world. I don't have a crystal ball to see what the future holds, but yes I do know that the film will do very well", says Kangna in a positive tone.

There has been long gap between her last film Life In A Metro and Fashion. Was a break like this planned? Replies Kangna, "It was not planned. Some times it just takes too long for a project to complete. Even Fashion for that matter took about 6- 7 months to complete. In fact I did a film in the middle called Roshan but it didn't come. It will now come out after Fashion".

For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on ""I have no respect for hardcore Bollywood commercial film" - Kangna Ranaut"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...