Arjan Bajwa: i was not happy when Madhur offered FASHION


For most actors every film comes with a different nostalgia. For actor Arjan Bajwa who stars in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion as male lead role opposite Priyanka Chopra, feels that the film will always remain special for him. It was during the film, that he had lost his dad. Everything can be replaced in life, except your parents. 'I have been trying my luck in Bollywood since couple of years. When I signed Mani Ratnam's GURU few years back, it was a joyous moment for me. I look up to my dad for anything I achieve in my life; I have this habit of sharing every details of my life with him. He was more like a buddy to me,' says Arjan Bajwa. His dad passed away when he was shooting for SUMMER OF 2007. 'I was in the middle of a shot when I got a call from Delhi,' he says.

'My dad was a politician in Delhi, and he is known by his name. He wanted me to enter politics, but I refused. I wanted to establish myself as an actor. I know that I can perform much better than many out there in this industry. My dad wanted me to sign one solo film as the hero,' he says.

It was mere coincidence or pre–destined call of Almighty that during the chautha of Arjan's dad, he received a call from Madhur Bhandarkar's production. 'I got a call from Madhur's office stating that he would like to talk to me. I informed that I have lost my dad and will call him back. Later when I called him, he offered me the lead role in FASHION opposite Priyanka Chopra. I should have been the happiest person on earth, but I was not happy at all... simply because I thought that I don't have my dad to share my happiness,' he says emotionally.

Arjan would like to continue his good work in this industry. 'My mom says that I should not leave the battle field, I need to fight and win. I can never let my dad's dream die; earlier it was just a struggle for survival, now it's a matter of my dad's pride. I need to give my best shot,' he affirms.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...