We all know what Sanjay has done to his ladies


When Minissha Lamba was told that she would have to wear a bikini for a key sequence in 'Kidnap', she didn't blink an eyelid. Instead, she pronto started making plans of how to develop the kind of body with which she could carry off her new look in a dare bare attire.

"When Sanjay Gadhvi (director of 'Kidnap') came to me with the film, he was clear about one thing - he wanted to completely change my look and make me go through a transition. He asked me whether I was game for it but honestly, I didn't have any reason not to be a part of it."

Didn't she require any convincing whatsoever?

"Not at all", replies Minissha promptly, "We all know what he has done to his ladies in 'Dhoom' and 'Dhoom 2'. All his actresses have looked fabulous on screen whenever they have gone through an image transformation. He is fantastic at that and for me, it was just a matter of putting myself into the grind and completely focus on the change. It was a matter of going through the perception shift."

Her new look appears to be attracting quite some fan following for her.

"And I must say thanks to Sanjay for this", acknowledges Minissha, "Frankly, if not for him, it wouldn't have been an easy task to go through the entire emotional and physical grind. I had to push myself and do something which I myself never though I could. Thankfully, I did manage to pull it off and in the process even surprised myself. It was Sanjay's vision and I am glad that I followed it with conviction. Results are there to be seen."

'Kidnap' was earlier supposed to be released a couple of months back. Any regrets about the delay?

"It is not a big delay per se in any case", defends Minissha, "It is okay if a film comes two or three months after the planned date. It happens in the industry. I for sure know that this is the best time for the film to arrive. The promotion is going ahead with full vigor and I am excited about 2nd October, the D-day for the film's arrival."
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "We all know what Sanjay has done to his ladies"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...