SORRY BHAI is a happy film - Onir

''MY BROTHER NIKHIL and BAS EK PAL formed a certain perception about me amongst audience as well as media. I hope it changes with the release of SORRY BHAI'', smiles Onir who has now taken a light hearted route after his earlier attempts that mainly explored dark themes.

'''Dark theme' – I guess this tag attached to me would break with SORRY BHAI'', laughs Onir who got quite some critical acclaim for MY BROTHER NIKHIL and to an extent BAS EK PAL. However, box office success evades him.

''I am sure SORRY BHAI would certainly do the trick'', says Onir whose film stars Sanjay Suri, Sharman Joshi and Chitrangada Singh in a love triangle, ''It is being presented by Vashu Bhagnani. Now from the man who has made quite a few entertainers over the years, you don't expect a serious film coming out, isn't it?''

The film is currently in its post production phase and is eyeing an early 2009 release. Meanwhile Onir continues to have fond memories about his Mauritus shoot which concluded a few months back.

''Working with Shabana Azmi was a dream come true while Boman Irani was one of us youngsters out here. We all became kids; I guess it was the beach affect'', recollects Onir, ''In fact I remember that there was this scene in the film where Sharman is required to step into the sea and play saxophone. Once I called 'cut', it was irresistible for me not to enter into the sea myself. I spent quite some time fooling around the beach even though pack up was announced.''

SORRY BHAI is a relationship based light hearted entertainer which sees two brothers (Sanjay Suri, Sharman Joshi) who fall in love with the same woman (Chitrangada).
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "SORRY BHAI is a happy film - Onir"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...