My Man should be: Meghna Naidu


Q. One quality which is a must for your man?
A. Respect for me, my work and of course my parents.

Q. What if he reacts sharply to your tag of being a ‘Sex Bomb’?
A. He can go to hell! (Laughs) See, my guy would know that whatever I am doing is just acting onscreen and nothing more. Hence he would trust me implicitly.

Q. What would you prefer ? brains or brawn?
A. He should be intelligent, but not a nerd, otherwise he would talk stuff like nuclear physics, which would go over my head.

Q. Is a sense of humour a must?
A. That goes without saying for, after a hard day’s work when I meet my guy, he should be able to ease my tensions with his jokes.

Q.Would you allow him to flirt?
A. As long as it’s harmless flirting, it’s okay. Even I would make a comment if I find a hot guy. So, it’s okay as long as it’s within a limit.

Q. How important would calls and SMSes be in your relationships?
A. As oxygen is to life. I would call him 10 times a day and would text him ‘’ number of times. This way he will know that I remember him.

Q. How long would you wait to take your relationship to a new level (read: jump into his bed)?
A. At least a month. For only then you come to know the person’s true nature, as initially everybody puts his best foot forward.

Q. Do you think that metrosexual men are sissy?
A. No, of late most men take special care of their looks and it’s good. Unfortunately, there are still some men who don’t even bother looking at the mirror before stepping out.

Q. Where would you want to go for a passionate romantic getaway?
A. A very private and romantic place, where it’s just him and me, surrounded by beautiful nature.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "My Man should be: Meghna Naidu"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...