Imran has a wild streak to him!


Imran Khan may have made a debut with a chocolate boy image but in his forthcoming film KIDNAP, which is produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd. Imran plays a macho and rugged character in which he has a scene where he keeps jabbing a knife between Minissha's fingers!

Imran was required to use a fake knife for the shots. But for the close–ups, the director Sanjay Gadhvi preferred the real knife as it would look authentic! One can expect Imran to get goose pimples at the thought of jabbing a real knife with such continuity between Minissha's fingers. But it looks like Imran is quite the pro at it! He seems to have mastered the art when he was at boarding school and confesses to love doing it!!! He says, ''I love doing that and if you look at my hand closely, I still have a few scars of the days when I used to do it.''

Commenting on the scene, Minissha says; ''I was terrified. We had to use a real knife as it was a close up. Imran had assured me that I was in safe hands since he had done this kind of thing with friends while growing up. I was genuinely on the verge of being knifed during the take and I didn't have to move at all. But true to his word, Imran was a master at this and I got to see another day with all my fingers intact!''

Well, Imran's wild streak is something we are sure no one suspected him off!
Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Imran has a wild streak to him!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...