I would love to be a ‘kept’ man: Abhay Deol


For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood ParadizeQ. One quality your woman must possess?
A.A sense of adventure!

Q. Any particular reason?
A.Because I am adventurous myself.

Q. And the other must-haves include?
A.She has to be a career-oriented woman. She should be earnest, have a great sense of humour and, and, and — the list is indeed long!

Q. Internal or External Beauty?
A.A combination of both.

Q. From Bollywood or outside?
A.I would love to meet someone from outside. Lemme see!

Q. Would you cook for her?
A.Yes, sure. If she is willing to eat whatever I cook for her!

Q. What gifts would you expect from her?
A.The best of anything. But honestly, I don't care for gifts much. However, as I am an outdoors person, she can take me out for dinner.

Q. What would be your favourite romantic getaway with her?
A.I love the sea and the beaches. So it can be any beach destination.

Q. How important would calls and SMSs be in your relationship?
A.Since that’s a symbol of communication, I guess it would be important.

Q. What if she was earning more than you?
A.I would love it. I would love to be a ‘kept’ man, but she should make it a point to take care of my expenses!

Q. So you prefer a career woman to a housewife?
A.Yes, absolutely.

Q. How long would you wait to take your relationship to the next level?
A.If I think about it at the moment, it's going to take really long. At one point of time, when I was younger, I thought I wouldn't get married ever. At least, now I am open to the idea. Then, too, marriage is still not in my itinerary for at least 7-8 years.

Q. Do you remember your first crush?
A.Of course, I remember her. I was in school and was six years old then. I was punished by my teacher for kissing her
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...