‘Guru Bin Kaise Gun Aaye’


Barry John, guru to many successful stars from Bollywood, has always received due respect and acknowledgement from his students, may it be SRK, Kunal Kapoor, Shiney Ahuja, Jacqueline Fernandez, Manoj Bajpayee or anybody else. However, when a radio channel called Shiney Ahuja along with Barry John to celebrate teacher’s day on 5th September, it was an eye opener for everybody, including Barry himself.

Barry had reached earlier to do some interactive exercises. On the other hand Shiney Ahuja reached a little late because of the traffic on his route. But as soon as Shiney reached the station, everybody started clamoring around him. But he immediately went over to his own Guru to first wish him and then he spoke emotionally, “Look I am here for my Guruji. Barry Sir is the one because of whom I am here and I am what I am as an actor. Hadn’t he mentored me I wouldn’t have been a star. Please normal down to earth man, no matter where I am in my profession. Even at the pinnacle of success, he has taught us to be humble. I am thankful to him for his words of wisdom.” As for Barry, he muses, “what more can a teacher ask for….. success for his students and their respect. Even money can not beat this.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "‘Guru Bin Kaise Gun Aaye’"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...