Blue Film - Bollywood girl Deepal Shaw ready for Blue Film


Item girl Deepal Shaw is living happily with her family, and finds her parents ever ready to help and encourage her in the filmi career. She doesn’t find anything vulgar in her videos, though they may be termed hot. She has already completed her other movie and hopes to resume shooting for ‘Blue Film’. She is 19, hence in no hurry to think of marriage. We had a chat with her recently.
What’s your view about hot albums?
I never dare hurt public feelings. I love dance though. So, I have worked in ‘Kabhi Aar, Kabhi Paar’ and ‘Rangeela Re’ videos. However, there is nothing vulgar in these videos.
What’s your plan for the silver screen?
I have almost completed the shooting of Hriday Shetty’s ‘Daag’ and shall begin shoot for Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Blue Film’ very soon.
What about your marriage?
I am 19 only. So, I need to plan my career first. Love can wait until then.
What’s your dream?
I wish to be famous as everyone likes to be. There is nothing wrong in becoming a star. However, I wish people to recognize me as a good human being.
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To Bollywood Paradize
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Blue Film - Bollywood girl Deepal Shaw ready for Blue Film"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...