Isha Koppikar into the depth of her character


Things at Bollywood have not been just too encouraging for the ‘Khallas’ girl Isha Koppikar, but that doesn’t stop the girl from working hard enough to get to her goals.

So, involved and determined is Isha to get the realistic touch for her upcoming RGV’s ‘Shabri’ that she is leaving no stones unturned in getting into the skin of the character.

To look like a slum girl, Isha didn’t wax her body, didn’t pluck eyebrows, didn’t use any beauty products and, in fact, did not even comb her hair. But this is not all. During one shoot in a slum area of Mumbai, while the evening snacks were served, Isha, unmindfully, instead of going to her make-up van to eat, sat near a dustbin to eat like a street beggars. It was only when her make-up boy came and said ‘Didi, aap yaahan kyun baithi hain? Make up van mein chaliye,’ that she realized where she was sitting.

‘I was so engrossed in my character that I didn’t even realize what I was doing. If my make-up boy hadn’t made me realize that I was sitting beside a dustbin I would have had my snacks there,’ says Isha.

Isha has changed her walking style and has lost weight too. What we wonder is how long will she take to get to normal life once she is out of the character?
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Isha Koppikar into the depth of her character"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...