I am in really disturbed: Chhavi Mittal Hussein

Chhavi Mittal Hussein is facing some serious trouble in her kitchen these days. The actress is busy shooting for Swastik pictures “Saas vs Bahu” and is completely tied up with rehearsals, shoots, costume trials

Its been quiet busy for her and at the same time time she is facing problem with her Gas back home. She is been writing to authorities following up with them for past one month she says she had foreseen this trouble but didn’t know it would come at the point when she is busiest the most. “I am like ordering food from out my lunch to dinner to even breakfast and sometimes for tea and coffee too. You can’t just be on microwave always. I am in really disturbed coz of this and I hope I get the gas soon, so at least I don’t have to house from a new menu always. I am going to be on home food forever seems these days once my problem is resolved.” Chhavi tells us.

Chhavi will be seen dancing with Jayati Bhatia as her screen saas from Virasat. Chhavi says, “I am passionate about both dancing and singing so I am enjoying what I am doing but just been out of practice so when I pack up like I am drop dead tired.”

She started out as a singer who had been performing on stage since she was 7 years old and has done her Masters in Indian Classical Music. She got her initial inspiration from her mother. She earlier started singing on Doordarshan and her producers told her that she has a photogenic face and during the same time she started with her modelling. She went on to anchoring, a show for Sahara called Bollywood Aur Kya.

She is a delhite who is fond of food ,traveling and says chhavi I like exploring new thing sin life currently chhavi is doing a Rajshree film “ek vivah aisa bhi “she is playing Natasha in the film the character has three different phases she plays a contemprory girl in the film ,the film is scheduled to be released this year end
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am in really disturbed: Chhavi Mittal Hussein"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...