I'm open to doing anything: Gul Panag


While even small names in the B-town feel like staying in their own cocoon and prefer to come roles to their ways, Gul Panag is the name who, despite having critically acclaimed roles in her wallet, doesn’t look at her professional life in that way.

All set to think positive, the beau believes that work cannot come her way walking all the way from the director’s desk. “I cannot sit home and expect work to walk to my door step.

It is possible that there is a great role out there and probably the director hasn't thought of me. So I have no problem approaching directors and auditioning for roles, ” explains the dimpled diva.

But it’s not the end of her positive approach towards her profession. She thinks that she should not think about what kind of roles she is offered with as it’s a matter of her job and directors should think of it better.

“I am open to doing anything. I am an actor. It's an actor's duty to do as the script demands, ” Gul opens her heart. Besides, she is not afraid of going to any extent for her character.

So, the next time you see your dear Summer 2007 girl slipping her robe from her silky shoulder, don’t even think of dropping your jaws in surprise as she will still has no problem retaining her charm and dignity for every frame. Believe me.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm open to doing anything: Gul Panag"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...