Hot Neha Uberoi has different opinion on zero size



As its becomes the trend for the actress in the Bollywood to have the zero size figure like Kareena Kapoor who had already got fame for her zero size figure. But our hot and sexy Woodstock Villa actress Neha Uberoi thinks something different about the zero size figure.

According to her, looking beautiful, hot and sexy is good but to get the zero size figure some actress went to hunger strike which is not good. But I am not so possessive toward my figure. I do work and eat what I like. Beside this I don’t believe in hunger strike for looking sexy. I believe beauty lies in eyes and one need to feel fit and fine to maintain her figure nothing else.

Listening to Neha’s opinion about the zero size figures we hope that many other actresses’ needs to follow Neha advice.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Hot Neha Uberoi has different opinion on zero size"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...