Ekta Kapoor’s Kahaani Hamaaray Mahabharat Ki

Finally all speculations over the most important character of Ekta Kapoor’s Kahaani Hamaaray Mahabharat Ki are over. Ekta’s blue-eyed girl close friend, Anita Hassanandani will be playing the all important character, Draupadi. Ekta had a tough time deciding between Anita and Gauri Pradhan, who was also a strong contender for the role.

Our source says, “It was a tough call between Anita and Gauri. However, ultimately it was Anita who was selected. Anita will be growing her hair for the character and will start shooting soon.”

Ekta Kapoor confirmed that Anita has indeed been finalised to play Draupadi.

Anita Hassanandani says, “I was really excited when Ekta offered me the role. I am obviously thrilled to be part of the show and I will be working on my look as well. I am now waiting for Ekta to give me a detailed narration of the character. I will also be reading the Mahabharat and will take tips from there. I will have to grow my hair for the character as well.”

The show is scheduled to go on air from August this year.

Shriya Saran In Bikini

Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes Katrina Kaif Bikini Images Deepika Padukone Photos And VideosKareena Kapoor Bikini Pics From Tashan Hot And Sizzingly Tanushree Dutta Exposing Photos
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ekta Kapoor’s Kahaani Hamaaray Mahabharat Ki"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...