Bebo's bikini shot creates 'tashan'

Bebo's super hot look in Tashan is bringing her super accolades. Everyone's been trying to copy Kareena's cool look in Tashan, just like it happened with Jab We Met earlier and of course, her never forgotten style icon appearance in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. She wowed everyone as Poo and now she's wowing everyone all over again as Pooja in Tashan. Her red hot look has caught the eye of the industry and endorsement wallahs alike and designer Aki Narula, the man behind the magic, is hounded by clients asking him to give them ' the Bebo look.'

Everyone is raving about her va va voom hot bikini shot. Almost Hollywoodish in appeal a la a James Bond film, Bebo positively scorched the scene in her bikini shot. She can play the hottie and the girl next door effectively as proved by her in Tashan. And obviously Ms Kapoor is very thrilled with the response with fulsome praise for Aki Narula.

"Words fall short to praise the kind of talent Aki has. He is one of the most talented designers we have. He is just fantastic and what he has done for me in this movie is commendable as he just changed my entire look; it is something that has never been seen before. I think the whole idea of keeping it very grunge and rugged for me has really worked because I don't think an Indian actress has really done that on screen before. We have all worked together as a team to give me a unique look. I particularly love Pooja's signature outfit - A white shirt with nice jeans and boots. I think I live in that always and that's my style mantra!"

No wonder Bebo is our favorite style icon!



Hot Mallika Sherawat Videos From Murder Hot Scenes

Katrina Kaif
Bikini Unseen Images

Deepika Padukone Photos And Videos


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bebo's bikini shot creates 'tashan'"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...